Saturday, November 20, 2010

Michael and Natasha's Maternity Shoot


I just love this couple so much! We had a great time taking these pictures in gorgeous downtown Grapevine. I cannot seem to pick a favorite...I love them all! Natasha and Michael are good friends of ours, and I was honored to be apart of this special time for them.  I just love how you can see their love for each other through these pictures. I can't wait to meet their little girl! As you can tell by her parents, she is going to be beautiful!












1 comment:

  1. Awwww! Thanks - we are so excited to have these pictures to document this little one on the way. I love that she'll be able to look back and see what mommy and daddy looked like while anxiously awaiting her arrival. You did an amazing job - we have so many cute pics to choose from.

    PS. Thank heavens for clear braces! haha

    ReplyDelete